Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Heat is ON and the training wheels are OFF









Today was the first HOT day of the year and I'm in heaven! Today we did the following:

*Chuck's donuts run at 6:30 AM
*Adult soccer game at 9 AM
*4,000th Easter Egg hunt (with family who was out of town last week) at my bro's house at noon
*Dads fall asleep for undefined time on couch inside
*SPRINKLERS! until 4 PM with cousins
*Quick trip to dear friend's for B to learn how to ride a two wheeler at 5 PM (look at Rebecca there, running in the heat, in JEANS, next to my son to make sure he doesn't fall and I get to take a damn picture. This same woman also wiped my dude's bottom at LEGOland just to give me a few more minutes to sit down on a bench. THIS is a friend indeed.)
*Home for dinner at 6 PM
*Apple Fritter I've been saving since 6:30 AM at 6:30 PM (I ONLY eat donuts at night. It's a fetish).

Fat and happy and off to bed.

2 comments:

AM! said...

The picture of n & r...priceless.
good day:)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....