Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Husband's Goals for the Week

More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle


I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Daddy in our family does it right. In fact, I'm quite positive he needs to "hold his tongue" with me much more often than I do with him. On that note, I have been reading this blog, Goals for the Week, and loving it. Okay so my best friend writes it, but I'm not biased. It's totally unpretentious (hard to find in a blog, let's be honest) and sweet, and I take pleasure in comparing my best friend's goals for the week for herself with what I think must be my husband's goals for the week for me. Here goes:

Athlete: Skip one or more early morning swims this week so your husband can sleep the F in for once.

Personal Growth:
Just consider the fact that doing errands are not a form of torture, and run some.

Friend:
Offer sex to husband more often.
Health: Try not to take the kids to Starbucks for coffee cake because you can't live without caffeine.

Home:
Move pile of clothes on floor to one side or the other of the room (he knows it's unrealistic to ask me to actually put them away, but he should - I'll admit - be able to walk to the bathroom).

Hmph.

No comments: