Sunday, June 17, 2007

Get Dad Fired Up for Families, on Father's Day

Some folks I love have launched a new site in time for Father's Day, for dads who are into fighting the good fight for a more Family Friendly America. It's called FamiliesRising.org and I'm pleased to alert all the male folk who have been telling me, "That MomsRising organization is great but I wish they'd be more inclusive of dads", know that their wish has been granted.

They've got a great group of dad writers on the FamiliesRising blog and I think you'll find it fascinating to hear from the "other half" about how they view America's investment in our children and what can be done to improve it. I also think dads like to be part of groups just as much as we mommies do. So Happy Father's Day, daddies. Here's a group for you!

No comments: